Wednesday, February 4, 2009

new year new luck? xD

my new year start off pretty bad...
the night b4 chu xi ye~
drop into a drain @@
leg bleed non stop
lucky got unreals by my side
nien fai yue weng billy and oso pei wen lar..
they help me clean my leg and then nien fetch me back
thx guys..
and nien sorry ya make ur car smelly hope u don mind..

then chu xi ye my bro got drunk..
i think he too miss house haha... going to australia mar..
hehe..
however i cant drink too much due to next day i nit to drive for at least 7 hours to taiping haha...

as usual pass my new year with gambling
however this year i had to spent everynite 10 to 12 study dynamics
haha..
yet... i still cant solve the problems haha..

However i manage to get back to kuantan and celebrate with imba-ians xD
and it is the best of cny..
however i am back here in nilai.. trying to breath through the large stack of assignments and studies.

No comments: