Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Days Without Lappy is going to an end xD

my second semester passed quite meaningful haha.. is it because that my lappy is gone???
who knows? dont care xD
bt this sem i did many things.. especially learning how to get to do things alone xD
i manage to stay in this dead town alone with felix at the raya holidays =x
i came back early as my cousin comes back =x
so i sit his car lur..
whole day hiding in house study but in the end the result of the test1.. very terrible haha...
wonder what i am studying too >.<
looks easy but wonder why i did wrongly... maybe this is what we call fEELING xD
haha

well.. this semester.. lotsa things happens.. i started train back my breakdancing with the guidance of sifu jet lee~
have fun playing with felix for pools..
didnt join kelvin them for study as nic comes to my house to study with me haha
not bad eh~
feels kinda different ^^
most happy is that.. i didnt feel fucked up xD

No comments: