Monday, January 11, 2010

cousin wedding


its a big day for my cousin in johor baru ^^
well.. we went down to johor at .. 24th of december 2009...

On the way.. i brought along the gift from DATO CHOW CHEE YONG from Taiwan haha... thankyou for the"condom " ya

ARENT THE LOOK LIKE cOnDOMS??? >.<
well... 1st day we reach.. not bad lar.. makan then go to my aunt's house~



Just reach only.. bro bully small sister d haha


THE GAMBLERS~~ xD


meeting session

Forming team~


Afternoon football time xD ( my cousin so many until we can form two football team LOL)


AT night.. YOU KNOW LA~
ThE MORE PPL.. The MORe Complicated things happen haha

The next day is the big day of my cousin ^^




DAMN CUTE LEH!! The Doll in front of the car


Me and My Bro are the Car Model xD



arh~~ someone caught me playing with jenny and wei Jing LOL~


Welcome to my family xD we are one big family and happy one ^^



Well finally the pic of the bride and groom ^^
happy wedding cousin ^^



A good bye from US xD









i gonna own u one day xD

No comments: