Saturday, March 27, 2010

100th post

Open eye close eye blink har blink har~ 100 post already hahaa

well at this 100 post
i wanna say that thank you for supporting me all this while although i was missing for so long xD

finally i am recover from a heavy sick which i call it as a seasonal sick for me~
during my foundation.. i always got sick at this period. is it the stress i am having internally?? or is it the stress i am having from my expectations?
sleepless nights causing me to get mad and finally drop down sick~
vomit, cough, fever, cold, flu, headache, diarrhoea ~ u name it~ all the sickness attacks me in one time ^^

this time not bad already~ din have vomit~ manage to stop it from coming in my body ^^

well this time , time is really a limiting for me as i havent start studying
and the result from courseworks are quite low~
pray hard and life hard for this 3 weeks!!
huuugaH~

Lets rock! 5 reports to go! 1 more project to go!
micoz is gonna twist the fate!
rawr~

2 comments:

Lynette ♥ said...

lol..jia you bah!! all the best!! =)

CalvinIE said...

take care lo ... ^^
dont stress yourself so much la~ ><"