Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bad.... Lucks

Recently luck is not by my side where everything is going terribly out of the way...
Well.... went to kuala lumpur bangi for my cousin's wedding... reached there quite late therefore manage to only attend the church ceremony... well... love the meaning of wedding explained by the christians.
Well been lethargic when driving around for almost the whole day around at the second day to sekinchan and the next day back to kuantan..
Back at kuantan .. been busy as aunts and uncles invaded my house ... almost 4 family are here holy crap... don even have a bed for me... wush...
slept at dato's house for one night second night on the sofa third night on a mattress as am too tired to bear with anything anymore.. even went to cherating with them at the third day although not much sleep have been done..

well during this few days.. not much happens... went to paintball to release some emotional swings.. get some blue blacks on the body on each of everyone who participated.. we felt quite pain thou till now... and went fishing with some of my friends.. well.. slipped and fell on a rock with full of corals and hermit crabs stucking on it therefore cuts on my feet and hand and also on my ass as i fell... terribly pain...

gosh... went to find places to eat with dato as we dont even manage to get a good food from the maids.. kinda bad luck and epic as 4 restaurants we went are closed! god damn sake...


lets see when will this ends...


when will u stop ignoring me?
its suffering

No comments: