Monday, October 20, 2008

My "family"

Since some request so.. i put my Future wife as 1st one to introduce bah~
kakakkaa

Catherine Bao or AH Bao or MUn mun
introduced by Gwenary or Lai Mei Theng
Catherine is A person that lives at KL
So called as my Future Wife
haha
studyin at Tarc
with her gang of bitches xD
Always being bullied by her friends but she is always strong to get up and stand at her point of view.
Likes to cry sometimes as hurt by boys many time.
Went to NS and become a bit black le but still sweet mar xD
Her blog URL is
www.wretch.cc/blog/catherine620

support her ya xD

Secondly My lovable and pretty and handsome and nice brother Djboy CalvinIE Lai CHong Tat.
He tought me alot of things that as a guy must learn
I remember almost all the things he "teached" me
Once he told me
A girl is to love not to be left aside
A promise is made to be fulfilled and not to be broken
Love is not about money, it is about heart
HEHEHE~~
I hope that You all can learn something from this three "ming ju"
Kor always asked me to go to his house to sleep with him
and mayb when i am asleep he will draw my face or "rape" me~
hahahaha
but until now still havent have the chance.. duno why leh?
haha

Thirdly, My xiu jie
Yuuko or Yenni or Yue er~
From batu Pahat
Anything or any heart thing
we always share together
although we never met, we are as same as friends that know for very long.
We had know each other for about 4 years
We support each other and comfort each other when we are sad or down.
Seeing she are now happy with Eric Chiam, I am also very happy
haha~~
Eric arh~ u bully xiu jie~
i wont forgive u arh~ bring 100 ppl pok u de arh xD

Fourthly
My shadow...
Liang lui aka lulu
a cute girl that comes from kuantan
A girl that have her own style,
likes to "fatt hao" in a right way that brings happiness to the people by her side.
emm...
after a bit of confusion or some magic....
can also consider as... moodyness
hahaha
she now end up in love with a guy called as kah chun~
although they always quarrel but they are still happily together as though they had married
haha~
LULu Likes LV bag and always hoping to get it~
haha
anyone that wanna chase her~ u know what to do lar =x
and i oso wanna take this chance to thx lulu for staying by my side supporting me forever ya kakakakaka

Opzz havent forget ~
my daddy and mOmmy~

DL and PS
hahaha~~
A good guy with a duno how say mother
ngiak ngiak ngiak~
they recently only being together
Delon from kuantan n now studyin at UTAR
POh shin from kuantan n now studying at TAnah Putih
and also a cousin of BUBU-aka- monyek malao monkey
then bubu had a daughter called milo so... my relation is...
DL daddy
PS mommy
BB auntie
ML COUSIN??

hmmm i think my family is recently like tat...
hope that it wont become complicated or broken ba xD

I also wanna thanks every family member to support me ya x D
TOH JIE!

4 comments:

ChongTat said...

aiyoo ..
i say if you come my house play till late can sleep at my place la .. if not you want me drive to nilai and back alone meh ??
hahaha ... somemore i not interested to rape you la ... you not liang enough to attract me .. >.< kakakakak ...

Anonymous said...

lolz..what hurt by boys many times? the times i hurt boy is infinity..but boy hurt me is countable.. cheh.. few guy only mah.. the 1 year ago ex and now that bro no1 de sucker.. don describe me like sat luan queen la.. im juz rebound queen nia~~~

Micoz said...

okok my description got problem =x
u 2 sorry lar xD

ChongTat said...

i brighter than a bulb .. >.<
hahaha ...