Sunday, November 9, 2008

An anoyying person

There is a person in class that is really kiasu... and can consider as annoying too.
When i Just receive my marks, he will not ask me but will ask others what i get =.=
swt... as if i am his enemy =.=
then when moral exam paper is given back, and we had to report our marks to the lecturer, he got so nervous when i went to the front to report the marks. I was holding 5 sets of question paper. One by one those absentees i report their marks and when it is my turn, his eyes open like gold fish stare on the big wide screen.. =.=
come on lar.. i never say i wan to compete with u
wtf u want to be so kiddy?
i know u had a gf in inti that is consider okok lar..
so what?
no nit to scare i will snatch from u=.=
i had no interest in u
had no interest in ur life
and i don give a fuck whether ur marks are better then mine...
so will u juz don annoy me or fuck my life...

He will juz try ways to spoil my mood.
but for ur information, u will end up in disappointment coz i dont give a damn..
plz mind ur own business and take care of ur gf better than caring what i had =.=

ANd plz lar.. dont be a teachers pet.. purposely sit infront of the teacher, purposely giving helps to teacher, purposely volunteer to accompany teacher to take the projector where teacher never ask =.=
come on lar..
everyone have eyes and brains.. dont think that we are idiots =.=

U wanna be a top student?
go ahead
I dun give a damn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

inti is a really special school xD

Goodluck said...

LOL a dog !!! woof woof
who is he? tell me next time aite micos haha

Micoz said...

no problem~~ i aim let u see xD
when u coming back to kiss my ass?