Sunday, November 30, 2008

Relieved but not fully

After a long time of stress plus busy xD
finally wuhu~~~
for the pass few weeks i had been busy with test 2 and yet again.. engineering test 2.. i study like hell since the test one kills the whole class.
yet... i was so disappointed with the questions as they are really really easy.. super direct,,
most za dao is the final question.. one answer is 1 one answer is zero.
however.. very lucky to get 100% lor..
hahaz..
others test paper havent give back.
after the tests, presentations come into our hand.
however this time.. i fully prepared my slides by only putting pictures and oso make it as though we are looking a movie.
two videos in my english presentation and 3 videos in my IT presentation.
My english presentation can say as a success where everyone laugh and everyone was surprised.
i took up to 40 minutes whereas others juz used 20 minutes maximum.
Another is IT presentation.
I get out with an idea where a group must present as a group and not individually although marks are counted individually.
The first three slides, we present it in a way where this part i say then here u say there u say
then the slogan we shout together..
i sense that the teacher likes it. xD
this time my presentation i feel no fear and juz present it freely without memorising anything.
I craps and twists the questions that are asked.
I feel quite satisfy with my presentation
however one more week to go and the finals is around the corner,
next saturday is my moral exam.
hope to get at least a B for my moral
hahaz..

No comments: