Saturday, August 8, 2009

5.30a,m

Time: 5.30.am.
Location: my apartment
Director: Micoz
Actor: My papers and Pens and also My specs xD

After after scribbling through
reading and readingg through thick thick notes plus thick like dictionary's textbook..
finally..
i get all the important ones out..
and summarised the last three chapters
wuhu
three chap take my whole days T.T

look at what happened to a person who never give up =x




LOOK AT THE PAPERS =x







Look~~ Summarized Version xD

yeah.. ling said correctly..
WHERE ARE THE NUMBERS??!!
T.T
I really get that.. i really too missed those numbers...
1+2 = 3 xD

i.m.y xD
kekeke....


When studying..
Suddenly.. felt..
HEY~ Where's everyone?
Yeah.. Msn keep on ringing..
FB keep on beeping..
But.. where is the one ??
where is the voice??
where are you??
why no one is here with me??

LONELY~~
I M SO LONELY~~

No comments: