Saturday, August 1, 2009

KAi KOR

Suddenly i found out xD
Actually i am not nobody i am MICOZ!! nono.. not micoz.. micoz just use to kacau girl =x I AM YIK JUN!!!
wuhu~~

take a look around...
see up the sky again....
no one is by ur side..
by ur cell phone and msn is active de mar =x
call har call har sure got ppl to keng gai de
msn nudge here nudge there oso sure got de..
if not then... really sibeh sui de hua.. no ppl at here kacau mar.. call my kai kor lor =x
wakakkaa
kai kor always the best de lar xD
busy study oso will choi me de.. come gap my blog see how this di di doing hahaha

most sui is my kai jies de lar =x
all oso dono what happen to ah di one hahaha

muaks muaks kai kor DJ BOY CALVIN IE LAI CHONG TAT
fuyoh =x sibeh long arh ur name =x



Today i read liao Ling Wait Kiat Aka The Rock de Blog..
Pro leh his malay =.=
but i most love his story aku suka keadaan ini
go have a look ^^
http://lingarmy2088.blogspot.com/
Aku SUka Keadaan INi!!!

No comments: